Here are some resources to assist your church with its planned giving program:
- Planned Giving Strategies, a Planned Giving Brochure published by the United Methodist Foundation of Northern Illinois Conference, Inc. It describes various types of gifts that can be contributed outright or through one’s estate. Contact us to request additional copies.
- Brochures on specific planned gift options. The Foundation will make limited quantities available on these topics upon your request. Please contact us.
Charitable Gift Annuities
Life Insurance Gifts
Gifts of Real Estate
Gifts of Securities
Gifts of Retirement Accounts
- Information on estate planning topics. Contact us for more information:
Power of Attorney for Finances
Health Care Agent
- Bequest Facts and Oneliners Data from a recent survey to help help churches focus their planned giving programs, and short statements for use in church publications.
- A Plan to Encourage Bequests Ways to intentionally encourage church friends and members to make bequests for the church
- Memorial and Honor Gifts Promotion Materials Letters, articles and a plan to expand the use of the traditional memorial funds to honor people of faith.
- Additional Resources additional resources about church endowments