Your financial gift to the United Methodist Foundation of Northern Illinois Conference helps us multiply resources for ministry in many ways.
During 2012 the Foundation:
- Provided an exemplary, socially responsible investment program for 385 local churches and agencies
- Administered more than 350 charitable gift annuities with market value of over $5M, providing guaranteed, lifelong income for annuitants and a gift to the designated local church or charity after they have died.
- Consulted with local churches to create endowment funds and policies and to promote planned giving opportunities for friends and members
- Preached throughout the annual conference about financial stewardship and led workshops on a variety of issues related to personal stewardship
- Hosted multiple financial stewardship seminars and workshops to equip church leaders with best practices to encourage generosity
- Provided resources for clergy in prudent management of personal and church finances
- Offered a grants program providing funding for creative ministries at local churches and local agencies
The Foundation is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organizations. Donations to the Foundation are tax deductible according to IRS guidelines.
Thank you for your support!